Pilot: Desert Dreams with Moonstar88


I've been meaning to start this photo blog of mine for quite some time now and I vowed that I'm making my first post about one of the highlights of my career:

My first assignment out of the country.


I have always been vocal about my love and appreciation for Moonstar88 but this opportunity just takes the cake. I cannot thank them enough for bringing me to Dubai with them. The experience was amazing!

We rode a 4x4 to get to the middle of the desert for the shoot. It was definitely challenging because of the time restraints and our Indian driver's judgmental comments over Maysh's choice of footwear. Haha!






Moonstar88 is part of this year's Tagfest Dubai wherein they played a sold out show (10,000!!!) last March 16, 2018 at the Dubai World Trade Centre. With them are 6CycleMind, Teeth, and Kamikazee. But I will discuss Tagfest further on my next posts.

For now, more photos from the desert ♡








-----

As for the blog, I will keep it as casual as I can. Like talking to a shy friend. It means more photos, less talk. Haha! I will post current work, a couple of throwbacks, make-up tutorials... char! 

It's a personal blog so please expect a little personal post here and there. But since I'm living and breathing concert photography, most posts will still be related to that.

-----

That's it! Guess I'm officially a blogger now haha!

Thank you for being here and I hope you have a great weekend!


♡ Roxy









Comments

  1. Wow! These shots are amazing. Esp. this last photo. Just wow! God Bless Rox!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts