Ill City Clothing is opening a new home and you are invited!


Ill City Clothing is an Iloilo based clothing line that produces some of the coolest shirt designs in the country.



I started collaborating with my friends from Ill City more than a year ago and aside from their high quality merchandise, I really admire their advocacy to support the local music scene.


They have been operating through an online store all this time. But I am very proud to announce that they are opening a physical store tomorrow!

I was told that only 4 of these red hoodies exists. But you can get this hoodie design in black.

Ill City Clothing and a couple of other brands are opening The Locals Merch Shop and they are celebrating it with a party at The Basement Busk 2. Everyone's invited! See the poster below for the complete details.


But in case you can't make it but still want to cop a shirt or two, here's the link to Ill City's Facebook page. The details on how you can shop online is listed there.


Congratulations, Ill City! And thank you for making sure that me and my girls, Shy Cabajar and Dada Tolentino, look dope!



♡ Roxy


Comments

Popular Posts