With The Babies


Hi, bloggerverse! Let's just pretend that we didn't leave this unattended for a couple of months, thanks to my extensive training to become the newest member of the Sexbomb Girls (*I AM KIDDING). Let's move right along...


Yesterday, Gabby posted a photo of him with his son, Jacob, that I took at our exhibit last 2016 and it inspired me to collect the photos of these rockers with their little misters and madams. Seeing them with their kids is one of my favorite highlights of photographing a show.

---

Mong and Mira



Buddy and Veda



Herbert and Haya



Vin and Suman



Bon and Eros



Maysh and Cahaya



Gab and Jacob



Led and Cahaya



More Moonstar Babies



and last but not the least...


Ebe and Alon 
(coz we love our furbabies, too!)



---

*but if you want a more timely update, follow me on IG: @super_roxy

Comments

Popular Posts