Happy 4th Anniv to us, Moonstar88! (Tigtigan Terakan Keng Dalan)


Moonstar88 for Tigtigan Terakan Keng Dalan 2018
10 | 27 | 18

---

Tigtigan Terakan Keng Dalan 2014 was my first official assignment for Moonstar88. I got it from answering a Facebook post from Maysh, looking for a girl concert photographer to document because it was kind of a homecoming show for her (ICYMI, she’s Kapampangan). Even though I was super shy, I shot her a private message and she responded with, “I was really hoping na ikaw ang magme-message sakin”. And now, 4yrs strong na ang aming relathyon. Nakssss... ❤️❤️❤️❤️

May nangyari pang kasiyahan after the gig pero samin nalang yun haha!
* Spread your wings and prepare to fly... *

---









---

Happy 4th Anniversary to us, Moonstar88!
I love you!!!


♡ Roxy

Comments

Popular Posts